Saturday, August 13, 2011

You Gotta Start Somewhere....

So this is my first post on my blog. Kinda funny that it took almost a week for me to write my first blog entry. But thats the way my brain works sometimes. Plus I've been busy trying to get a freelance design job.
I work as a cashier at a tool store. But the pay isn't as good as I would like it to be, so I'm going to attempt to put my Graphic Design diploma to good use and get some freelance work on the side. At the moment I have finished my business proposal to an assembly/merchandising company to create a brochure for them. Hopefully they accept the proposal, as I have done other design work for this company in the past. Most importantly, making their logo and a couple post card flyers. So I don't see why they wouldn't hire me for this job. I never knew that trying to find a sample business proposal was so difficult to do. But I was able to sign up for the right website that actually sent me a template to create a proposal, and with some editing I was able to change it to fit in well with the image that I am trying to make for the graphic design aspect of my life. There are other aspects that are brewing in the background but have yet to surface due to lack of money. But hopefully they will rise soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment